Coronavirus (COVID-19) Service Updates
As Australia continues to face the Coronavirus pandemic, the team at BuzzAGeek are just as committed as ever to providing fast and reliable tech solutions for our nation-wide customers.
We understand that right now, many people are spending more time inside and may need additional support to ensure that all devices are running reliably. Whether you are working from home and need urgent repairs on your professional device, or are simply encountering some difficulties with a phone, tablet, smart TV or personal computer, we can help.
Continue reading to learn how we have temporarily amended our services for your safety, or get in touch with us today for more information.
We’ve altered our services for your safety
Here at BuzzAGeek, we pride ourselves on offering a high standard of technical support and repairs – no matter how big or small the problem may be. Each and every member of our team has been briefed on how to safely offer our services, whether they are remote or on-site. This means you can have complete confidence in our team throughout this difficult time.
To do our part in stopping the spread of COVID-19, we have made the following changes to our services:
- If you are experiencing an issue that cannot be solved via remote support, our team are happy to organise contactless pick-up and drop-off. This allows us to conduct solutions such as computer repair, virus removal and more without stepping foot into your home.
- For solutions that require on-site activity, you can trust our team to take the necessary precautions needed to ensure you and your family’s safety. While in your home or office, each member of our team will remain 1.5m away from others and will always practice safe hygiene.
How you can help us
In line with the Australian government’s health and safety guidelines, we ask that any customers who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or who fall into the ‘high-risk’ category book only remote or contactless services.
In addition to this, you can assist any on-site technicians by ensuring you:
- Remain 1.5m away from our technicians at all time.
- Assist us in providing a fast service by having your device turned on and ready to be assessed upon our arrival.
- Ask us to cancel or reschedule your appointment if you have been overseas in the past 14 days, have shown symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.
Get in touch with us today
Call our team on 1300 738 570 to enquire or book a remote or contactless appointment with your local Geeks. Please note that at times we may experience an increased volume of calls, so your patience is greatly appreciated.