Terms and conditions
General terms and conditions
- Errors and omissions excluded.
- Ownership / title of goods pass upon receipt of payment.
- All goods covered by standard manufacturer's warranty.
- Prices assume payment upon delivery unless specified otherwise.
- Delivery, installation and configuration is not included unless quoted separately.
- Prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations and other factors outside the control of Buzz A Geek
- Risk of goods purchased shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery of the goods to the purchaser, purchaser's
agent or carrier
- Prices are firm for 7 days and include equipment shipped by the suppliers (additional accessories like cables,
drivers etc may be required)
- Items returned for credit must be returned to Buzz A Geek in original packaging and in mint condition within 7
days of invoice. Items returned for credit will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- Any changes to an existing quote will alter the original quoted price.
Our call out rates
- All Buzz A Geek visits to your office or home, are chargeable.
- Any part thereof is chargeable at the same rate as a full half hour.
- Hardware or software is not included in the call out cost.
- Special Call out fees may be applied at rates dependant on the customer's suburb.
- Buzz A Geek is closed on public holidays.
- If help is required on a public holiday, a surcharge will apply of 25% incl GST.
- A 15% pensioners discount on the labour of the invoice. This discount is subject to the customer being in
possession of a valid pensioners card.
Our payment terms
- We are strictly a payment on delivery (COD).
- Price quoted is for cash, or direct deposit.
- We accept Visa or MasterCard
- All transactions incur a banking process fee which is general 1.9% of the overall invoice.
- Our payment terms are Net 7 days from date of invoice.
- Late payments outside the agreed terms will incur a surcharge of 5% per month or part thereof.
We ask that you please choose carefully before making your purchase, as we do not give refunds if you
simply change your mind or make a wrong selection. (Unless covered by 90-day trial)
Consumers may ask for a refund if the goods/services purchased:
- If hardware have a basic, serious fault that was not known by the consumer at the time of purchase
- If hardware does not do the job that the consumer was led to believe they would do.
- Does not match the sample the consumer was shown, or
- Do not fit their description.
Refunds will always be processed and settled within 7 business days.
Delinquent accounts/Debt recovery
Delinquent accounts (at a time period at my discretion) will be referred to a professional debt collection agency. A penalty of 12% of the balance owing may apply if collection is required to be carried out using this channel.
If you are experiencing difficulties in paying, we urge you to contact us to discuss alternative arrangements.
- If, through circumstances beyond the control of Buzz A Geek, Buzz A Geek is unable to effect delivery or
provision of goods or services, then Buzz A Geek may cancel the customers order (even if it has already been
accepted) by notice in writing to the customer.
- If the customer gives less than 2 hours notice to Buzz A Geek to cancel any request for
on-site service, then Buzz A Geek may charge a cancellation fee of $50 for the loss and damage caused.
It is agreed that Buzz A Geek will not be liable for special, consequential, exemplary, indirect or incidental
Client's recourse on software warranties is directed by the terms and conditions of the specific software warranty
that is provided by the software manufacturer.
Client is responsible for reviewing and understanding the software manufacturers warranty terms.
Client understands that while performing services Buzz A Geek not make any warranties with respect to the computer systems or software, particularly to warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, or against infringement.